Merlin Park offers high quality horse agistment at Clyde, near Cranbourne, Victoria.
Individual care is provided for spelling thoroughbred racehorses in a peaceful and secure environment.
Merlin Park is owned by Murray and Julie Sproull. They live on-site and provide experienced attention to clients.
Murray grew up on a farm at Lang Lang near Clyde. He is a registered farrier and is experienced as a horse breaker, pre-trainer and trackwork rider.
Julie has a Bachelor of Veterinary Science Degree with Honours from the University of Melbourne and a post-graduate certificate in Equine Medicine from the University of Sydney.
• 133 acres of rich grazing land located at Clyde, near Cranbourne, 50 km south-east of the Melbourne CBD
• Within 30 minutes of the Caulfield Racecourse
• Within 15 minutes of the Cranbourne and Pakenham thoroughbred horse racing complexes
• Close to thoroughbred horse trainers and training establishments in Gippsland and the Mornington Peninsula
• Extensive treed windbreaks around the property and between horse paddocks
• All paddocks have quality electrified fencing and automatic water troughs
• All individual horse paddocks are double post and rail fenced
• Wide all weather laneways to all paddocks
• All laneways, service areas and the property entry road are gated to control and secure access
• 47 x 1.4 acre individual horse paddocks with loose box
• 6 x 0.7 acre individual horse paddocks with loose box
• 7 x 0.7 acre individual horse paddocks near stable
• 5 x 2 acre horse agistment paddocks with loose box
• 1 x 10 acre horse agistment paddock with loose box
• 2 x 6 acre horse agistment paddocks
• 11 quality horse stables with automatic drinkers
• 6 day yards
• 1 holding paddock
• hot and cold horse wash bay
• tack room and rug room
• horse loading ramp
• Olympic size (60 m x 20 m) Dressage Arena
• Round Yard
• Extensive lawn parade area
Merlin Park Agistment Location
• 1850 Pound Road, Clyde, Victoria, Australia
• Melway Page 18 Key Map P15
• vicroads 95 H4
• Google Earth Fly To 38 07 57 S 145 23 15 E
How to get to Merlin Park Agistment
From Melbourne take the Monash Freeway south-eastwards and turn right (south) at the Clyde Road turnoff (second Berwick exit, C407 to Cranbourne). Continue 8 km south to the roundabout and turn left (east) along Pattersons Road. Continue 5 km east and turn right (south-east) into Pound Road. The entrance to Merlin Park Agistment is 700 m along Pound Road.
Merlin Park Pty Ltd
ABN 43 120 408 424
Property: 1850 Pound Road, Clyde VIC 3978
Postal: PO Box 5672, Cranbourne VIC 3977
Telephone: (03) 5998 8228
Facsimile: (03) 5998 8155